Supercell released a new Balance update for Clash Mini as of April 8, 2022. There’s not a long list of changes but it definitely affects enough to impact the decks that many of you may be used to using. So much so, that you may choose to switch up your entire team! Check out what the changes are below.
- The first upgrade, Heavy Hook, is now working as intended.
- Healing Ranger
- Base HP reduced from 6 to 5.
- HP per upgrade reduced from 2 to 0.
- Hits per seconds reduced from 0.7 to 0.6.
- Shield Maiden
- Level 5 Skill, Magnetic Shield, taunt duration reduced from 4 to 2 seconds.
- Wave Master
- Hits per second reduced from 0.7 to 0.6.
- Level 10 Skill, Wave Strike, chance to occur reduced from 20% to 15%.
These changes affect units you may be used to seeing in nearly every match which means you can expect to see some new decks starting to rise up. Fisherman is a big fix to note. Previously, the stun on Hook was not working. This means, once again, Fisherman can easily result in the destruction of one or more units on the enemy team if you can hit them.
Another point to note is the massive Healing Ranger nerf. Some are arguing that the nerf is so aggressive that instead of being an S-tier Mini that you always wanted on your team no matter what that now, you won’t bring her at all.
Remember to check out our Clash Mini Decks to keep up with what people may be using. If you find a new strategy you find particularly useful, head over to our Clash Mini Deck Builder and share the deck with the community.