Created by yisitBlack
Updated Nov 25, 2022
flexible gizmo gameplay required (you can read my guide)
- this deck shines at rushing gizmos, scales very well into the lategame and also has several tools to win early
- look out for king tower -> army camp -> elixir collector -> pancaker -> pocket artillery -> sauna -> hot pot (in this Order, try to be a bit more flexible tho, the wartude is very usefull against the wave master and the saint mirror against queen/dart goblin decks! )
- first stage: try to start with mega knight + ice wizard (if you see a king tower gizmo try to set up three 2-cost units to prepare king tower rush at stage 2)
- second stage: try to set up your gizmo by 1-staring two of your units (if you want to rush the king tower you need a bit of luck -> the goal is to hit two 2-cost unit on 2 stars, for that you will use your rerolls and try to hit it)
- third stage: get creative, everything from here completely depends on your units you chose -> having a 1-star barbarian (upgraded on the 3rd upgrade - roar) next to a 3-star archer in the backline always helps alot -> either an upgraded wizard or the countess can fill the other side of the babarian boost
-fourth stage: your goal by now is having placed down all of your units, put upgrades into the babarian (only the 3rd one tho), the archer, the mega knight, eventually the wizards with this order for priority (be flexible tho, use the wizards antiheal if you see alot of healing going on, the ice wizard and its upgrades if you see some beefy stuff coming at you like a pekka)
- for placement tipps, you can look at the 'counters' -tab, i lined up some setups and usefull tipps for you
- have fun!
- placement for king tower/saint mirror/mucho puncho (gizmo in front of the countess)
- you can move around the three backline units as you want, put them in the middle tho when ur opponent has clash abilities
you can swap the countess and the ice wizard
- if theres a special field i the 2nd or 3rd row you can put your countess on it and just put the king tower in front of it (still at the border to the middle, so it still can reach the opponents gizmo)
- placement for training camp (training camp between archer and countess)
- you can do the same thing if theres any interesting special fields you whould want your countess or ur archer to profit from
- move around the frontline depending on needs
- once set you cannot really change the way the board is set (you can only swap the archer with the countess if needed), so be careful!
- placement for elixir collector/pocket artillery/hot pot/pancaker/sauna (just put it in one of your back edges)
- try to be a bit flexible with these gizmos in use, most of them are very situational
- placement for wartude (between the countess and the ice wizard)
- you can move around the backline and the mega knight if needed
- this gizmo is only recomended against fish players (;
Advanced Deck Stats
Upgrade Possibilities (Max per Minis by cost)
- 3 (Max) + 12 remaining elixir
About This Deck
The deck Countess Barcher was originally created on Nov 25, 2022 by yisitBlack. This deck uses Countess as the hero with Barbarian, Archer, Ice Wizard, Mega Knight, and Wizard as the supporting units. This puts the total deck cost at 12, DPS at 9.1, and HP at 128.
Be sure to support your favorite decks and creators by upvoting their builds, videos, and anything else they share that you find useful. Check out the profile page of yisitBlack for more of their builds.
Want to create your own deck to share? Head over to our Deck Builder and show everyone what you can do!
Are you sure you want to delete this deck?
Are you sure you want to report this deck?