2 Gem Army (RUSH DECK)
Created by Zaarx
Updated Sep 9, 2023
ATK + ATK SPEED. SUPER FAST GAMES. EASY 2000+!
This is a low-cost, fast-paced deck built around ATK + ATK SPD. I've found this deck to be the most enjoyable and easy to grind until 2k+.
The main synergies of this deck are between the Barbarian King, Dagger Goblin, Lumberjack and Archer.
- Barbarian King's Super grants 2x ATK to allies.
- Dagger Goblin gains 100% ATK + RUN SPD until hit.
- Lumberjack's Super grants ATK + RUN SPD to allies.
- Archer's Rush buff grants 20% ATK SPD for any ATK DMG buff.
Round 1: Dagger Goblin (0), Lumberjack (0), Archer (0).
Round 2: Dagger Goblin (Level 1: Greedy), Lumberjack (Level 2: Potent; Quick Sip).
Round 3...: Your move depends on enemy positions. With levelling, focus on Dagger Goblin (Level 3) and Lumberjack (Level 3). Then, depending on the situation, go for Archer (Level 3), Miner (Level 2: Drain > Big Shovel > Surprise!) or Spear Goblin (Level 1: Strong Arm).
- As a general rule, try to keep your Dagger Goblin alive (especially if it has a few stacks of ATK).
- Use your Miner offensively to get behind enemy lines and drain energy (if necessary).
- Use your Spear Goblin offensively (destroy high-DPS enemies such as Magic Archer/Electro Wizard) or defensively (in front of Dagger Goblin to protect it from Early Destroyers such as Prince/Spear Goblin).
Advanced Deck Stats
Upgrade Possibilities (Max per Minis by cost)
About This Deck
The deck 2 Gem Army (RUSH DECK) was originally created on Sep 9, 2023 by Zaarx. This deck uses Barbarian King as the hero with Dagger Goblin, Lumberjack, Archer, Miner, and Spear Goblin as the supporting units. This puts the total deck cost at 10, DPS at 8.4, and HP at 67.
Be sure to support your favorite decks and creators by upvoting their builds, videos, and anything else they share that you find useful. Check out the profile page of Zaarx for more of their builds.
Want to create your own deck to share? Head over to our Deck Builder and show everyone what you can do!
Are you sure you want to delete this deck?
Are you sure you want to report this deck?