Pink Fury Rider fund
Created by FightingSniper522846
Updated Dec 23, 2023
Use Pink Fury to fund your expensive riders
Round 1: diffuser should be down or pink fury first upgrade
- this allows for early elixir collection
- ideally just diffuser with the pink fury upgrade in the bank for next round use
Round 2: upgrade pink fury for sure by now
- could also play sailor if those options above don’t show, definitely 1st upgrade sailor next round
- the goal is to still build elixir and ride your Pink Fury to victory
- you need at least 1 victory in rounds 1 and 2, otherwise you gotta guess their unit placements
Round 3: sailor should be out with another rider
- you want to now bait them a little into moving their units around
- I love to go prince in this scenario because of the displacement aspect. This can clear tanks allowing the pink fury to get to the next level
- also think about upgrading the diffuser once, and have an upgrade ready for next round. We will most likely just end up selling the diffuser for elixir next round so it needs to be 1 or 2 stars.
- this deck uses a lot of rerolls so having diffuser upgrades ready is useful
Round 4: place the hog or the prince to target back line
- this round you are going to have to make a play in where you put your next rider
- its not a bad idea to sell diffuser this round and cycle to get another one out to hedge for the next
- also think about moving the pink fury this round to try and make a winning play
Round 5: by now you need all riders out, hopefully sold the diffuser again
Advanced Deck Stats
Upgrade Possibilities (Max per Minis by cost)
- 3 (Max) + 14 remaining elixir65
About This Deck
The deck Pink Fury Rider fund was created by FightingSniper522846. This deck uses Pink Fury as the hero with Defuser, Dark Prince, Hog Rider, Prince, and Sailor as the supporting units. This puts the total deck cost at 16, DPS at 10.9, and HP at 140.
Be sure to support your favorite decks and creators by upvoting their builds, videos, and anything else they share that you find useful. Check out the profile page of FightingSniper522846 for more of their builds.
Want to create your own deck to share? Head over to our Deck Builder and show everyone what you can do!
Are you sure you want to delete this deck?
Are you sure you want to report this deck?