Created by Dastardly
Updated Dec 26, 2023
Literally just let countess carry everything
After the recent balance changes, it's safe to say that Countess is going to be in the meta this month. With this deck, you won't even need to worry about Countess counters. If you want to play competitively, then this may not be the best deck to use, but if you want to play Countess to an absurd degree, then this is just the deck for you.
Countess - Main DPS
As a hero with a high damage output, it's no surprise that Countess will be the main DPS for the deck.
Villager - Countess buffer
As the deck revolves around making Countess OP, Villager is a mandatory component of the deck's success.
Diffuser - Elixir
I guess that since you can sell it for extra elixir, we may as well do this to max out everything else.
Lumberjack - Countess buffer
The 7 seconds of rage will make a great contribution to the Countess' attack speed, and at the same time will help with Witch and Chompy.
Witch - Support
The reason I'm calling Witch a support is because it'll create a bunch of skellies that can take hits for Countess and then power up Chompy.
Chompy - Late Round Tank / Secondary DPS
Early in the round, it isn't a good tank, but as Witch brings out more sacrifices, Chompy will start holding its own on the battlefield and completely hold enemies in place for the Countess to clean up.
- Only use Countess' 3rd upgrade if the opponent is playing Countess. If they aren't then the 2nd upgrade will be fine.
- Chompy can't effectively tank unless a lot of things die beforehand, so it won't be useful until later rounds.
- If for some reason you need to move Countess away from its starting position, make sure it's still in the range of lumberjack's clash ability if you're using it.
- Villager only needs to be upgraded if it's dying to a clash ability. Otherwise, don't upgrade it.
- Make good use of the Diffuser upgrades you find, because it's important that your Diffuser is recycled as often as possible to get a constant flow of extra elixir to allow for the extra spending that the strategy asks for.
Countess - Upgrade 2 (4 elixir)
Villager - Upgrade 1 (6 elixir)
Lumberjack - Upgrades 2 and 3 (9 elixir)
Witch - Upgrade 1 (6 elixir)
Diffuser - none (2 elixir)
Chompy - Upgrades 1, 2 and 3 (16 elixir)
(NOTE - as this deck asks for 43 elixir all up considering you only get 36 elixir, it's very important that you have Diffuser and Lumberjack placed in the first round to get you to 42 elixir by round 5. You can get the last elixir by recycling a maxed out Diffuser in an earlier round.)
Advanced Deck Stats
Upgrade Possibilities (Max per Minis by cost)
- 3 (Max) + 16 remaining elixir7
About This Deck
The deck Countess Meta? was created by Dastardly. This deck uses Countess as the hero with Chompy, Villager, Witch, Defuser, and Lumberjack as the supporting units. This puts the total deck cost at 14, DPS at 12.7, and HP at 135.
Be sure to support your favorite decks and creators by upvoting their builds, videos, and anything else they share that you find useful. Check out the profile page of Dastardly for more of their builds.
Want to create your own deck to share? Head over to our Deck Builder and show everyone what you can do!
Are you sure you want to delete this deck?
Are you sure you want to report this deck?