Pink Fury Off Meta
Created by FightingBandit630256
Updated Jan 2, 2024
gain Elixir and destroy with Princess and Bandit
1. Round 1 start with Elixir golem and clean your Mini Pool and just wait, doesnt matter if you win or lose
2. Round 2 depending if Pink Fury got some kills or not use the remaining elixir to buy either Princess or Bandit if they have alot of Energy base units, Upgrade Elixir golem once to give 6 elixir when it dies, allows Pink Fury super to deal more damage, place princess and upgrade it if you can depending on the situation, if they got Countess wait and upgrade bandit instead
3. Round 3 Upgrade the Princess to max and bandit to continue using super, Upgrade magic archer if they have witch as the boast allows you to deal massive damage, including the bonus damage from Rogue
4. Upgrade Pink Fury to 2 Promotion as it allows her to gain more HP to protect the Princess
Conclusion, this deck is an Off meta deck and it does well against Archer Queen decks, as the Princess completely wipes out squares which Archer Queen players use to abuse others, NOTE PINK FURY IS USED AS SUPPORT IN THIS DECK AND SHOULD NOT BE USED AS THE MAIN CARRY AS HER SUPER TAKES TOO LONG TO ACTIVATE
Place Princess if the tile spawns at the back, place Bandit instead if the tile spawns in the front
Advanced Deck Stats
Upgrade Possibilities (Max per Minis by cost)
- 3 (Max) + 7 remaining elixir43
About This Deck
The deck Pink Fury Off Meta was created by FightingBandit630256. This deck uses Pink Fury as the hero with Elixir Golem, Bandit, Princess, Hog Rider, and Magic Archer as the supporting units. This puts the total deck cost at 20, DPS at 13.5, and HP at 166.
Be sure to support your favorite decks and creators by upvoting their builds, videos, and anything else they share that you find useful. Check out the profile page of FightingBandit630256 for more of their builds.
Want to create your own deck to share? Head over to our Deck Builder and show everyone what you can do!
Are you sure you want to delete this deck?
Are you sure you want to report this deck?