Created by wurich3
Updated Nov 18, 2022
Bunch of ghosts
Here's all my tips and tricks for this deck:
- Put her at the backlines for enemy miners
- Never put her at the frontlines alone
- Always put ghost with the Countess and the DPS which is Pekka or Swordsman
- Depending on the matchup, if he opponent has no stuns like Mega Knight, Swordsman 2 star ability, Etc. Don't upgrade ghost
- The first star upgrade isn't that useful unless the opponent splits their minis up (Which is rare)
- The second star upgrade is one of the strongest upgrade for the ghost and is best to get this when the situation is allowing a ghost
- The third star upgrade is only ever useful if you fully invest to upgrade the ghost (Which costs 8 or 12 elixir to max)
- The Pekka is one of your only tanks other than the Skeleton Guard, however he also can hit like a truck if left alone
- Pekka's first star is usually paired up with the last star upgrade because of the guaranteed crit chance
- Pekka's second star is really only used when Pekka is needed as a tank for the team or if Pekka keeps getting obliterated
- The Main DPS with it's insane potential for a team wipe if it gets it's boast out
- First star is a must have if you go all in on the swordsman because it grants its super back after a kill
- Second star is basically a must have because it's one of your only ways to prevent monk's super
- Your side tank, it really depends on whether you needed another tank or need another DPS
- Only upgrade two times with the first and second star
- Miner is similar to the skeleton guard in which it is not needed to place but if you have spare elixir you may
- Miner is only needed for the dissipate to counter monks or other units
- Cleave might be a good idea if the enemy doesn't have many ranged units
Advanced Deck Stats
Upgrade Possibilities (Max per Minis by cost)
- 3 (Max) + 14 remaining elixir65
About This Deck
The deck Ghost Army was originally created on Nov 18, 2022 by wurich3. This deck uses Countess as the hero with Royal Ghost, P.E.K.K.A, Swordsman, Valkyrie, and Miner as the supporting units. This puts the total deck cost at 16, DPS at 11.1, and HP at 116.
Be sure to support your favorite decks and creators by upvoting their builds, videos, and anything else they share that you find useful. Check out the profile page of wurich3 for more of their builds.
Want to create your own deck to share? Head over to our Deck Builder and show everyone what you can do!
Are you sure you want to delete this deck?
Are you sure you want to report this deck?