Charlga (Spirit Passage), 100% the *MOST* fun talent
Created by MrBrute
Updated Nov 30, 2023 for PvP
As map settings and weekly dungeons are on rotation, top Warcraft Rumble meta decks are always changing.
In this Warcraft Rumble video it's Alterac Valley, Dragon Towers and Fortification
Key highlights on how to use this deck
- Optimal starting play is Murlocs or prowler to get middle chest
- Use Charlga on defence to get value, otherwise it's not essential to play her to trigger her ability and talent
- Cycle skeleton party early where possible, so late game they are the strongest they can be when you give them the spirit passage bonus
- Use Prowler to kill opponent range units (Spear troll, huntress, safe pilot),
- time chests and focus on those, use murlocs to support your miner when the chance is right, if they use safe pilot that's a negative 1 trade
- Vs Baron, use murlocs to push back on the skeletons on left lane, try to use safe pilot after they use theirs, and control the bridge.
- Vs Hogger contest for chests and ignore early game hogger since Dragon tower is strong. Only use skeleton party when hogger is out of cycle, otherwise it's a negative 4 trade.
- Vs Rend/mother drake plenty of anti air, focus getting middle chest since they have low ground units. Play huntress into their air units if their quilboar is out of cycle, otherwise only play murlocs
- VS General Drak, Depends on which lane they push, usually circle Jaina over the bridge, apply opposite lane pressure or go get middle chests with fast units, Execute/safe pilot if your levels are high, that could kill the Shaman if on the bridge, otherwise execute in front of your tower when they come close
- Vs Murkeye, safe pilot (Coming in hot) is fast enough to kill murkeye and cut short the Marathon, and deal with the rest accordingly, don't play huntress in this match up because they can kill it easily with a quilboar distraction. Use prolower and murlocs a lot for chests.
- Vs other leaders, play defence, get middle chests, go in with skeleton party at the right time to get damage
Advanced Build Stats
About This Build
This build, Charlga (Spirit Passage), 100% the *MOST* fun talent, was created by MrBrute on Nov 30, 2023. The leader of the deck is Charlga Razorflank as part of the Beast family.With 6 other minis, this puts the total build cost at 3, DPS at 68, and HP at 404. Be sure to support your favorite builds and creators by upvoting their builds, videos, and anything else they share that you find useful.
Check out the profile page of MrBrute for more of their guides.
Want to create your own build to share? Head over to our Build Creator and show everyone what you got!
Are you sure you want to delete this build?
Are you sure you want to report this build?