Wave Master Bandit Stun Combo
Created by Vinzerre
Updated Aug 18, 2023
Bandit to take energy and Swordsman to do most damage.
- Round 1, Place Bandit
- If you lose Round 2, Get the First and Second upgrade on the Bandit and place Swordsman.
- If won Round 2, Get the First and Second upgrade on the Bandit
- Round 3, get Bandit to 3 stars,
If there is a row of two or more Minis in a row you place the Bowler with the First upgrade, if they have a Witch, Archer Queen, or a Bowler place your Fisherman to bring their Mini closer and get the Third upgrade.
- Round 4, Get a Swordsman with the First upgrade and if you can, get a 3 star Royal Guard.
- Round 5, Make sure all of your Minis are placed, if all are not placed then you probably had to get upgrades on other things.
- Hopefully you win, I’ve had 10:1 (W:L) Ratio currently so I’ve had good games with this deck.
Bandit goes on +7 Energy tile and it will be very powerful, If the Tile isn’t at the front row then you can place your Bandit on the tile behind your Wave Master.
Clone a Troop with 30% HP
Clone a Troop with 30% HP
If the Clone Tile is on the Middle Bottom row, place your Wave Master on the Clone Tile and place a Bandit behind, behind the Cloned Wave Master place a Swordsman, Bandit + Swordsman combo is powerful.
Archer Queen players normally go with Archer Queen in the corner and other Ranged troops around it, if you play and see an archer queen on any of the sides or corners place down your Bowler with a Fisherman, if they have two or more Minis in a row, place your Bowler to attack the Row of Minis.
I don’t normally see any Wave Master players go with Wave Master in the middle row, you want to use your Fisherman to pull back the Wave Master and the Bowler to deal damage to a row of Minis.
Advanced Deck Stats
Upgrade Possibilities (Max per Minis by cost)
- 3 (Max) + 15 remaining elixir73 (Max) + 9 remaining elixir
About This Deck
The deck Wave Master Bandit Stun Combo was created by Vinzerre. This deck uses Wave Master as the hero with Bowler, Bandit, Skeleton Guard, Fisherman, and Swordsman as the supporting units. This puts the total deck cost at 15, DPS at 7.3, and HP at 110.
Be sure to support your favorite decks and creators by upvoting their builds, videos, and anything else they share that you find useful. Check out the profile page of Vinzerre for more of their builds.
Want to create your own deck to share? Head over to our Deck Builder and show everyone what you can do!
Are you sure you want to delete this deck?
Are you sure you want to report this deck?