SK Ghost PEKKA 3-0
Created by Arch
Updated Oct 10, 2023
A deck that can win 3-0 with the use of SK and max PEKKA only.
SK - to delay skills for the PEKKA to rampage, recommended to place in the second row of the front to give space for the FM.
PEKKA - the main damage, priority to upgrade in the first 2 rounds.
RG - to give time for the PEKKA to take a few strikes, to force the enemy range to move forward. The upgrade is optional.
FM - main control for those stopping the RG’s clash, upgrade is optional.
Miner - to delay skills of ranged units and to flank the enemy backline during the PEKKA invincibility, best to use in 3rd round+.
Wizard - to reduce healing and control witch’s super, to use as bait for the enemy ranged units move in the middle of the board during the PEKKA invincibility.
- put the SK and the PEKKA in the center of the 1st-2nd row of the frontline, they should be one tile apart for the RG in later round.
- if the first round is unsure due to the enemy hero, don’t place any mini and intentionally lose the round to gain 9 elixir.
- max the Pekka.
3rd Round and Up
- place the RG between the SK and PEKKA, then place the wizard in the opposite, farthest part of the board to the enemy positions, this will force the enemy position to advance due to out of range, add the Miner if needed to flank the enemy backline.
- use FM if needed to disrupt the enemy’s clash.
Advanced Deck Stats
Upgrade Possibilities (Max per Minis by cost)
- 6 (Max) + 9 remaining elixir3 (Max) + 12 remaining elixir5
About This Deck
The deck SK Ghost PEKKA 3-0 was originally created on Sep 14, 2023 by Arch. This deck uses Skeleton King as the hero with P.E.K.K.A, Royal Ghost, Fisherman, Miner, and Wizard as the supporting units. This puts the total deck cost at 15, DPS at 11.4, and HP at 140.
Be sure to support your favorite decks and creators by upvoting their builds, videos, and anything else they share that you find useful. Check out the profile page of Arch for more of their builds.
Want to create your own deck to share? Head over to our Deck Builder and show everyone what you can do!
Are you sure you want to delete this deck?
Are you sure you want to report this deck?