RC Sandwich 3K+ v.2
Created by Arch
Updated Oct 12, 2023
Push the enemy unit as close as possible to trigger the satisfying super chain.
POST OCT UPDATES:
- Pekka is swapped with mini Pekka with his new skill; bonus dmg to healthy units. He can easily put the enemy hp to half and delay its skill which gives time for the RC to super. Also, save more elixir for upgrades.
- The Bowler is swapped with Musketeer, a new counter to Miner, Pekka is no longer needed in the backline. Musketeer has a new skill where she can refill her skill independently, which means she will no longer need Ewiz to quickly cast her skill.
RC (Finisher/Control) - should be placed in the backline with the Musket, right side area of the board to quickly reach the nearest enemy without moving in the center of the board. With this deck, she can activate her skills multiple times with ease.
MK (Tank/Control) - should be placed on the second row to avoid being countered by Prince. Best counter with units that rely on basic atk and atk speed.
Upgrade order: 3s-2s-1s
Mini PEKKA (Damage/Delay) - should be placed at the backline to counter the unit that has the ability to quickly move on the opposite board. Best counter and trap to skill-based units such as WM, Count, and Bandit.
3s-2s-1s (if the enemy is skill-based)
Prince (Sabotage/Damage) - main counter to any units in the first row.
Upgrade order: optional
2s (if the next enemy is a squishy unit.)
Musketeer (Control/Damage) - should be placed in the corner of the board with the RC. Her main role is to keep the enemy away from the RC and to hold the enemy position as close as possible. Best counter to Miner.
Upgrade order: 3s-2s-1s
Miner (Delay/Sabotage) - main use is to delay the skill-based ranged units and to eliminate enemy ranged. can be put in front of the Monk to delay his skill.
Upgrade order: 2s-3s-1s
- The main strategy here is to not let the enemy move any tiles and keep them as close as possible. Use the MK to hold their position, Musket to push them together, and the miner and mini pek to delay their skills and put the hp on half. Then let the RC do her work by creating a chain reaction using her super.
- In round 1, place the RC on the left side of the back, pick the Musket, and place it in the corner with the RC. If a Musket is not available, pick the MK and place it on the 2nd row of the front line.
- In rounds 2-3, max the musket or the MK based on what you will counter.
- Only use the Prince if you are about to get your 3rd win, or to counter a unit in the front row.
- Only use Mini Pek and Miner if there are skill-based units.
- This deck completed 10 win streaks.
- This deck is unbeatable in a double elixir event.
- Can be played in every tile.
Find this deck helpful? Give it a like!
Tiles & Gizmos
- If the tile appears on the first two of the frontline place the MK, if the last two at the backline place the RC and expect to use the Prince to counter the FM. Do not put the RC on the frontline.
- You can place the Musket in the second tile if it appears on the backline.
- for ranged units, use the MK to hold and control their positions.
- use the miner to delay the AQ and HR.
- use the prince if the enemy tries to push you back.
- applicable to all decks that rely on ranged units.
- max the musket to push them back together.
- if the unit is skill-based, use the mini Pekka to stop the enemy from roaming around.
- Max the musket and mini pekka to lock them in position.
- deploy the miner and prince if the enemy tries to use HR.
- applicable to Count and Bandit.
- try to place the mini Pekka near the monk and max him to delay the monk's skill.
- you can also place the miner in front of the monk with the mini Pekka to stop him from using his skill.
- do not place them in the front row, use the prince if the enemy tries to counter your position.
- applicable to pinky.
- pekka becomes useless right after losing his 2nd skill. Deploy both MK and MP to distract the Pekka until he exhausts his 2nd skill.
- Max the musket to maintain your distance.
- if the enemy has HR, use the miner to delay her skill.
- use the prince and upgrade his 3rd skill to delay the Pekka.
- if the enemy uses WMxRG, keep your troops as close as possible, to avoid triggering the isolated bonus dmg.
- Max MK and Musket to control your side.
Advanced Deck Stats
Upgrade Possibilities (Max per Minis by cost)
- 3 (Max) + 14 remaining elixir65
About This Deck
The deck RC Sandwich 3K+ v.2 was originally created on Oct 10, 2023 by Arch. This deck uses Royal Champion as the hero with Prince, Mega Knight, Miner, Musketeer, and Mini P.E.K.K.A as the supporting units. This puts the total deck cost at 16, DPS at 11.7, and HP at 149.
Be sure to support your favorite decks and creators by upvoting their builds, videos, and anything else they share that you find useful. Check out the profile page of Arch for more of their builds.
Want to create your own deck to share? Head over to our Deck Builder and show everyone what you can do!
Are you sure you want to delete this deck?
Are you sure you want to report this deck?