SM Inferno Fortress 3K+
Created by Arch
Updated Oct 13, 2023
With the new post oct update, SM x Wiz is now the new blazing duo.
Shield Maiden (Counter/Tank) - should be placed on the second row of the frontline, do not place her on the first row to avoid being countered by Prince. With the help of HR, she can sustain and counter more damage to prolong the round.
Wizard (DOT/Anti-Heal) - with the SM's new skill, he can extend the SM clash and deal more damage over time while reducing their healing capacity.
1s-3s (2s is optional if the enemy sustains)
Ice Wizard (Slow/Support) - should be placed in between the wiz and HR to apply them a shield from his clash.
3s-1s (2s is optional if the enemy is compact)
Healing Ranger (Support/Heal) - should be placed together with wiz and musket to gain a shield and keep the miner away.
Upgrade order: 3s-2s-1s
Musketeer (Control/Defense) - her only role is to protect the HR against the miner, count, and WM clash.
PEKKA (Defense/Burst) - she is great at dealing with the WM, Countess, and tank units, to slowly push the enemy line while protecting the backline. She can also block Prince Clash using her 2nd skill.
Upgrade order: optional
- The main goal here is to slowly push the enemy line while holding your ground and keeping them away from your backline.
- This deck completed 10 win streak.
- This deck excels in Gizmo events with the Elixir Collector.
Find this deck helpful? Give it a like!
- Max the HR first to help the SM sustain more damage.
- follow the wiz to add more damage over time.
- max the pekka first.
- Max the ice wiz, followed by wiz and musket to deal with the monk.
- applicable to pinky.
- Max the wiz and ice wiz, followed by musket to stop the pekka.
- use the Pekka, ice wiz, and musket to catch the RG during his exhaust.
Advanced Deck Stats
Upgrade Possibilities (Max per Minis by cost)
- 3 (Max) + 15 remaining elixir73 (Max) + 9 remaining elixir
About This Deck
The deck SM Inferno Fortress 3K+ was originally created on Oct 12, 2023 by Arch. This deck uses Shield Maiden as the hero with Musketeer, P.E.K.K.A, Ice Wizard, Wizard, and Healing Ranger as the supporting units. This puts the total deck cost at 15, DPS at 7, and HP at 172.
Be sure to support your favorite decks and creators by upvoting their builds, videos, and anything else they share that you find useful. Check out the profile page of Arch for more of their builds.
Want to create your own deck to share? Head over to our Deck Builder and show everyone what you can do!
Are you sure you want to delete this deck?
Are you sure you want to report this deck?