Archer Queen Season 3 Top Meta
Created by CM_Trolley
Updated Jun 4, 2022
Completely protect the Archer Queen
- Archer Queen: Base on your opponent’s deck. If your opponent has Archer, try to place a mini or two behind your Queen. This will make your opponent’s Archer targets them, not your Queen.
- Giant Skeleton: If your opponent’s deck has a lot of front-line minis, try to upgrade him to two or even three stars. He will deal massive damage and stun upon death.
- Golden Giant: This mini is reliable. If you are playing at Shipwreck map, make sure to put him behind, he will prevent your opponent’s mini which was put on the Shell from attacking your Queen.
- Bowler & Musketeer: These two minis are a little bit tanky and can also deal stun to your opponent’s troops.
- Lumberjack: This guy is a mini tank in your deck. He has decent HP and can buff your team damage, too.
-> Conclusion: This deck is currently in the Season 3 meta. It has a lot of stun and high HP minis. Make sure to protect your Queen well and she will shine.
This formation will make sure there is space between your minis. Therefore, when the Countess uses the ability, he will have to move a long way to attack the next target.
When your Queen cast her ability, this formation will make sure the Bowler & Musketeer receive the hit speed increase, too.
Place one or two minis behind the Queen so make sure the Archer won’t target her.
Advanced Deck Stats
Upgrade Possibilities (Max per Minis by cost)
- 3 (Max) + 16 remaining elixir7
About This Deck
The deck Archer Queen Season 3 Top Meta was originally created on Jun 4, 2022 by CM_Trolley. This deck uses Archer Queen as the hero with Bowler, Musketeer, Giant Skeleton, Lumberjack, and Golden Giant as the supporting units. This puts the total deck cost at 14, DPS at 6, and HP at 104.
Be sure to support your favorite decks and creators by upvoting their builds, videos, and anything else they share that you find useful. Check out the profile page of CM_Trolley for more of their builds.
Want to create your own deck to share? Head over to our Deck Builder and show everyone what you can do!
Are you sure you want to delete this deck?
Are you sure you want to report this deck?