Created by Austobahn
Updated Mar 23, 2022
A team with constant healing and stacked damage output.
The main goal of this deck is to utilize Battle Healer to keep your frontline alive. Valkryie can also heal herself to take out enemies that are farther away from Shield Maiden.
It can be helpful to place her on shells that launch her in the back of the opposing side. You can use Barb and Dart Goblin to deal lots of damage while your tanks occupy the enemy.
Here's some steps when first starting a match:
1. Get out Battle Healer and Valkryie as soon as you can to heal and deal damage.
2. Upgrade Valkryie to her 2nd-star ability, Humble, to heal herself if away from Battle Healer.
3. Place either Miner, Barbarian, or both, depending on how the enemy is playing. Miner for backline attacks, Barb for frontline.
4. Use Dart Goblin for a ranged attacker and upgrade it if there's no Fisherman or it can be protected with Barb.
Move your forces to the front to take out Monk as fast as you can.
Spread out your units and strategize where you will place Miner. It might be worth upgrading him as well if you need an extra boost to get to their Wizard.
Created Mar 23, 2022 by Austobahn
Advanced Deck Stats
Upgrade Possibilities (Max per Minis by cost)
- 6 (Max) + 4 remaining elixir53 (Max) + 4 remaining elixir
About This Deck
The deck Maiden Healers was originally created on Mar 23, 2022 by Austobahn. This deck uses Shield Maiden as the hero with Battle Healer, Valkyrie, Dart Goblin, Miner, and Barbarian as the supporting units. This puts the total deck cost at 14, DPS at 4.05, and HP at 63.
Be sure to support your favorite decks and creators by upvoting their builds, videos, and anything else they share that you find useful. Check out the profile page of Austobahn for more of their builds.
Want to create your own deck to share? Head over to our Deck Builder and show everyone what you can do!
Are you sure you want to delete this deck?
Are you sure you want to report this deck?
Please login or create a free account to save and vote on decks.Login