WM Stun Control/RG Counter
Created by MemeLRD
Updated Oct 14, 2022
Control the field with E-Wiz and Ice Wiz - counter RG decks with Valk
Try to start off matches with Battle Healer + Ice Wiz. You should mainly try to upgrade:
Valkryie (Upgrade Order: 1st star to 2nd star to 3rd star) Upgrade when: RG is in play, SK mirror map, or if they're playing more of a frontline-style deck
E-Wiz (Upgrade Order: ALWAYS UPGRADE 3rd star first, then either 1st or 2nd (normally 1st)) Upgrade when: opponent is using a ranged mini carry(s), like in AQ decks. I recommend to try to upgrade E-Wiz regardless
- Ice Wiz is for the control - slows counter PEKKA, who does insane damage if left ignored and he can easily shut down the frontline with the 2nd star. Use him with his 3rd star when the opponent has Fisherman or if it is bounce tile to freeze the opponent.
- Wave Master is like Ice Wiz - the Super allows for lots of stun and he's able to sustain himself with the lv 4 ability. Try to make him tank damage so he can get that super.
- Battle Healer is to keep the whole of the frontline alive - I normally get the first star if the game is long (as in, goes on for 4-5 rounds) Once you get 1st star, it's safer to play her at the front.
- Fisherman is to kill off the opponents Healing Rangers, Dart Goblins, AQs, Archers, E-Wizs etc. Really strong with it being changed to 3 elixir and it certainly has some of the best value in the game for 3 elixir. You could get the 2nd star, but it's situational - it depends on what you're playing against, it does give more chance to pull those important minis though.
- Valkryie is for when your opponent is playing more frontline strats, it does insane damage with its 1st star, heals up with its 2nd, and gets anti-heal with its 3rd. Really good mini this meta, and really fun to use with stars on her. You can place her in 2nd row or at the front if she has some stars on her
- E-wiz is for infinite stun, basically. 3rd star allows this to happen and it makes for easy late-game control. His 1st star extends that perma-stun and his 2nd star pairs well with Battle Healer or Wave Master placed low. Place him near the back
Thanks for reading! Whaddya think? Subscribe to my YT - Sigma Clash Mini, and have an amazing rest of your day! :D
About This Deck
The deck WM Stun Control/RG Counter was created by MemeLRD. Be sure to support your favorite decks and creators by upvoting their builds, videos, and anything else they share that you find useful. Check out the profile page of MemeLRD for more of their builds.
Want to create your own deck to share? Head over to our Deck Builder and show everyone what you can do!
Are you sure you want to delete this deck?